the gateway to Orchard Road shopping belt
orchardgateway is the one-and-only shopping mall that straddles both sides of Orchard Road and is linked by a glass tubular bridge and an underpass - forming a "gateway" to the bustling shopping belt. The mall forms part of an iconic architecture made up of a pair of diagonally-opposite curved towers housing a hotel and an office complex respectively. This visually-arresting architecture is designed by world-renowned Tange & Associates.
a go-to fashion destination
orchardgateway houses a wide selection of international high-street fashion brand names, mixed-label boutiques as well as edgy indie fashion stores. Upping the fashion quotient of the mall is a 60-metre lighted fashion runway and other fashion-inspired pop art benches within the mall.
a seamless shopping experience
orchardgateway enjoys direct access to the Somerset MRT station via two basement floors and is also connected to the adjacent 313@Somerset and Orchard Central via the street-level Discovery Walk as well as inter-mall doorways on various floors. There is also a glass overhead bridge and underpass to enable weather-proof access across Orchard Road. Indeed, orchardgateway providess a seamless shopping experience within the Somerset shopping precinct.
a photo moment at every corner
Every corner you turn presents a photo opportunity. Enjoy Instagram moments of the mall's:
- 60-metre lighted fashion runway (probably the longest lighted fashion runway in a mall!)
- glass overhead bridge aka the tube, Orchard Road Viewing Gallery offering awe-inspiring postcard views of Orchard Road. Enjoy its dramatic display of LED lights.
- outdoor terrace aka the space, Somerset Viewing Deck offering a panoramic view of Somerset Road.
- fashion inspired pop art benches. Watch out for the giant stilettoes and bow ties...
- lighted balustrade with changing thematic display throughout the year.